Maximum number of threads

Kirby Angell kangell at alertra.com
Mon Oct 4 01:52:45 EDT 2004

Just to finish off this thread...

You can set the constant in the header file I mentioned, but you can
also just do (on Linux):

ulimit -s <stacksize>

to set the stack size that will be used.  I can control how many threads
my Python apps can create by setting this to different values.  You'll
probably also want to set the number of files (ulimit -n) to something
different if you are creating a socket in each of those threads.

--
Thank you,

Kirby Angell
Get notified anytime your website goes down!
http://www.alertra.com
key: 9004F4C0
fingerprint: DD7E E88D 7F50 2A1E 229D  836A DB5B A751 9004 F4C0