strongly typed

Gabriel Zachmann zach at cs.uni-bonn.de
Tue Oct 19 20:05:29 EDT 2004

On
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programming_language

I read that Python is a strongly typed language,
while C++ is regarded a weakly typed language in that article.

Could somebody please explain to me why Python is a more strongly typed
language than C++?

All pointers and insights will be highly appreciated,
Gabriel.

--
| We act as though comfort and luxury                                     |