webserverless Python Wiki Engines: do they exists?

Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:10:34 EDT 2004

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 17:30:58 -0400, Brian van den Broek
<bvande at po-box.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> So, if anyone is still following the thread and knows about why css
> might work with IE but not FF, I'd love to hear about it!

I'm using Firefox 0.9 (haven't updated to 1.0pr yet), and for me it
works just fine. I wonder if it's really a CSS bug... in my case, it
turned out that I was messing up with the configuration. You don't
change the CSS only -- you have to change the templating code also. I
really don't remember what I did, but after a few attempts I managed
to pute everything together, and the new layout is *much* better (it's
the one with a sidebar to the right, it's really nice).

--
Carlos Ribeiro
Consultoria em Projetos
mail: carribeiro at gmail.com