"Alien v. Predator" (was Re: Unexpected Python Behavior)

gmduncan gmduncan at swiftdsl.com.au
Sun Oct 3 05:39:34 EDT 2004

(Hopefully a humourous followup - click here to escape.)

Yup, I walked 5 ks into town today to watch the movie only to find the
cinema was closed. Grumble - trudge back home (avoiding swooping nesting
magpies) to kick the cats and then browse c.l.p to relax (such a nice civilized
news-group).

And I see this - tusk, tusk.  Jeez these Mediterranean types know
how to perpetuate a feud. Make you wonder what their married life would be like   ;)

OOPs - just saw the clock; "The Godfathers" now on TV !

Bye

- Gary

P.S. Don't tell  mee which of these vicious critters won ( I'm talking about
this c.l.p exchange - I'll see the movie tomorrow and see that victor ;)