ClientCookie problem - Difference between 'post' on the local network and the internet

Michael Foord fuzzyman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 18:47:30 EDT 2004

Max M <maxm at mxm.dk> wrote in message news:<417A3EC1.6090603 at mxm.dk>...
> Fuzzyman wrote:
>
> > Are you using Version 1.0.0a ?
> > There is a bug (well actually a bug in urllib2 - but it amoutns to the
> > same thing) that is fixed in CVS. Either use CVS or go back to 0.4
> > whatever which is the latest stable version.
>

> I cannot seem to find a cvs repository for ClientCookie or wwwsearch
> anywhere. Or do you mean that I should get urllib2 from cvs?

You're right.. I can't find it either. At least it's not on
sourceforge anyway..
John J Lee is the author of the module and he usually hangs around on
the wwwsearch mailing list (and sometimes here). When I reported the
bug to him a while ago he said he has fixed it in CVS. I just went
back to using 0.9 which I'm not sure is now easily available....

If you want I can mail that one to you.
Mail me on fuzzyman AT voidspace DOT org DOT uk and I'll see if I can
dig it out.

Regards,

Fuzzy