Python Newbie. Python on PPC, please assist.

Byron DesertLinux at netscape.net
Fri Oct 8 16:53:40 EDT 2004

Hi PN,

*From what I understand*, each type of pocket PC has a different CPU
chip built into it -- which means that you will have to find a compiled
version of python that is "compatible" with the CPU that your device has.

If the software isn't compiled for your device's CPU, it simply won't
work...

Hope this helps!

Byron
---