urllib2 documentation

Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 16:30:10 EDT 2004

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 03:39:35 -0400, Alexander Kervero
<vegeta.z at gmail.com> wrote:
>  mm, i need more than the urlopen method, and the python.org
>  documentation is not usefull enough, the library has strange ways of
>  working, i even started debuging it to kind of see how it works but
>  not much luck. I found a chapter in the book 'dive into python' using
>  it, but i still  dont fully understand how it works and how to use it
>  to its potential.

Sorry. Now I understand your pain :-) The documentation is really
missing when it comes to the architecture fo urllib2, and how to
customize it for different needs. I can't help you with regards to
this particular problem, though.

Best luck,

Carlos Ribeiro
Consultoria em Projetos