re bug

Thomas Rast foo.bar at freesurf.ch.invalid
Tue Oct 5 16:29:23 EDT 2004

Gustavo Niemeyer <niemeyer at conectiva.com> writes:

> There's one space here. Your version doesn't expose the issue
> mentioned by the OP, as you may see by uncommenting the third
> test case.

For whatever reason, it doesn't show up in the newspost I see.
There's a newline at that position, but no space, and as I stated I
assumed the newlines were an artifact (since he used single quotes).
Maybe the gateway between news and mail dropped it?  In any case, I
stand corrected.  Unfortunately that also makes splitting the string a
moot point.

- Thomas

--
If you want to reply by mail, substitute my first and last name for
'foo' and 'bar', respectively, and remove '.invalid'.