Re-executing the code object from a class 'declaration'

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 04:42:10 EDT 2004

Carlos Ribeiro <carribeiro at gmail.com> wrote:

> As part of a pet project of mine, I needed to find a way to re-execute
> a class declaration[1]. The reason behind it was simple: the class

If you start calling it 'class statement' I may read and perhaps help
with the rest of your post, but since I consider calling 'declaration'
something that is no more and no less than an executable statement an
excellent way to try and confuse the issues (by leading many readers to
expect something completely different from the reality), I'm going to
personally boycott any post deliberately perpetrating such wilful use of
language to confuse readers, and I urge the same course of action on
anybody who cares about clarity, understanding and communication.

Alex