How to: get list of modules in a package

Dan Perl danperl at rogers.com
Tue Oct 12 13:33:44 EDT 2004

Thanks, Peter.  So the fact I didn't see any solution was not due to my lack
of knowledge.  I thought I should ask and maybe someone would point out an
elegant solution that was just beyond my own grasp of Python.

os.listdir() would not work in the general case, but it's good enough in my
limited case.  The package is well-determined and it's always a directory.
Even if I will change that some day, there will always be another equivalent
for the os.listdir.

So thanks again, I can confidently go and implement a solution based on
os.listdir.

Dan

news:dfWdnaXpKtgvb_bcRVn-tg at powergate.ca...