saving a complex object to disc

ramon raragues at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 18:54:32 EDT 2004

Hi!

I have a fairly complex object (with other objects as attributes
(which in turn, have other objects as attributes), methods, etc) and I
would like to save it to the disc so I can load it in the future. I've
been reading about pyckle but I am not sure if that's what I need,
since apparently one has to define exactly what he wants to save and
how (and gives errors if the object has methods). I'd like to save the
object as it is, and be able to get it from the file afterwards...

Can somebody point me into the right direction to achieve this?

Thanks,

Ramon