WxHTML

Andrew Dalke adalke at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 21 02:20:01 EDT 2004

Robby Russell wrote:
> Have you considered wxMozilla?
>
> www.wxmozilla.org

What's the project status?  Last update on that page is
from 2003-10-11, or over a year ago.  I see a mailing from
Kevin Ollivier dated 2004-09-13 commenting on some bugs
under Mac OS X (my platform of choice) saying

 > I've already spent a considerable amount of time on this,
 > and I'm not sure how much I will continue working on this
 > in the near future.

Ahh, and there's one dated 2004-10-15 from Kevin suggesting
wxWebKitCtrl as an alternative for that platform.  But
there are few search hits for that term.  Anyone have a
better point for info about it?

What's that?  Download the source?  Guess I will ...

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com