Social Analysis and Modeling for Python

Kent ktenney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 08:24:19 EDT 2004

This stuff is way over my head, but reminds me of a simple
minded impression I have of extending the concepts of GIS
to other domains.

I see great potential in working towards the ability to
map economic data, and the flow of money, power,
opportunity and influence.

Grand sounding indeed, but it starts with an architecture to
model the concepts, then populating with data. You guys are
smart, you'll figure how to extract the knowledge, eventually
the wisdom, from the data which you are turning into information.
(see http://www.systems-thinking.org/dikw/dikw.htm)

Thanks,
Kent