SMTP question

LutherRevisited lutherrevisited at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 04:35:25 EDT 2004

To Josiah, sorry you're getting this twice, didn't realize you responded both
in the mailgroup, and by email.  But to others, that didn't help, well, it did
as far as me formating for a list, but I'm still not getting into Yahoo.  For
my smtp server smtp.mail.yahoo.com, I just pasted directly from my Outlook
settings which have always worked fine.  When I use s.login('bossierbossman',
'password') I get something like SMTP AUTH extension not supported by server,
and when I just have s.connect() I get socket.error: (10061, 'Connection
refused')