MakeActiveXClass and MSHTML - 2 problems...

Peter Sparago psparago at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 08:21:30 EDT 2004

Duh!

I figured out the answer to the SECOND question. I still have a
question on how to set focus to the MSHTML editor control. Help would
be greatly appreciated.

I have yet another question. This time about makegw. Once you generate
the C++ interfaces and/or gateways, what do you do with them :-)??

C'mon Python COM gurus! Help! :-)