MakeActiveXClass and MSHTML - 2 problems...

Peter Sparago psparago at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 19:11:42 EDT 2004

I figured out the answer to the first question. For anyone interested,
in order to perform the QueryInterface call, you must make the call on
the embedded "OLE" (COM) object of the ActiveXControl like so:

persist = self.editor._oleobj_.QueryInterface(pythoncom.IID_IPersistFile)
persist.Load(url)

I still need help with the second issue. Anyone?