Real-time graphs

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Oct 28 12:32:31 EDT 2004

On 2004-10-28, MJR <pynode at centrum.cz> wrote:

> just wondering what options I would have if I wanted to use Python to
> produce real-time graphs.

What do you mean by "real-time"?

If you want to display a "live" waveform at 50fps, then I'm not
aware of anything.

I use gnuplot-py quite successfully to do oscilloscope and
strip-chart type displays at up to about 2-3 frames per second.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Being a BALD HERO
                                  at               is almost as FESTIVE as a