My file browsing script

Dfenestr8 nospam at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 9 01:29:37 EDT 2004

Earlier I posted asking for a file browsing script, for a GUI app I'd
written. Basically, I was after a graphical tool with which I could search
for files on my disk, and would return the path of a file through the
command line.

I got no reply, either because I didn't describe the problem correctly, or
because nobody could point me to such a script. So I wrote my own.

http://hairy.asscrack.net/~hairyman/file_selector.py

Please have a look at it, and give me som tips on how to improve it. In
particular, I designed it specifically for my linux system (Mandrake 10).
If I could make it x-platform that would be good.