unsigned char array -> buffer

Henri Schomaecker hs at byteconcepts.de
Mon Oct 18 13:02:45 EDT 2004

Hi Diez,

oh, I thought I made it clear: The data is a jpg image.
Let me try to explain it like that:

I create a com object, which loads a jpg image and then I request that image
from the com object with the method getImgData().
As answer to getImageData(), the com object returns a SafeArray of unsigned
char (Bytes).

My problem (no problem with asp and perl, same with php) is, that I would
like to read the imagedata directly into a string of unsigned chars and
then print it to the user agent (webbrowser) in binary mode.

So, it would not really make sense to print the imagedata here ;-) - Sorry
for that confusion.

I hope it's clear now and would be very glad, If maybe you could help me.
Again, many thanks in advance,
    yours Henri