A newbie in more need....

Paul Rubin http
Sat Oct 2 03:59:36 EDT 2004

chrispatton at gmail.com (Chris Patton) writes:
> The question being asked is why I would want a bunch of identical
> classes with different names. The classes will changed by certain
> circumstances created by the program. You should also no that not only
> am I new to Python, I am fairly new to programming as well.

I think it's best if you describe your general goal ("I'm trying to
write a program that categorizes my cat photos" or whatever), and say
how you want to use these classes, if you want to get any meaningful
answers.  If you're trying to automatically create a bunch of
identical classes with different names, you almost certainly aren't
understanding what classes are for.  Have you read the Python tutorial?