GUI wrapper for pygtk, pyqt and wxpython

Dan Perl danperl at rogers.com
Fri Oct 8 08:56:26 EDT 2004

It sounds like a great idea.  I assume that this is a wrapper around the
objects that are common in all of those GUI libraries.  Can you post a list
of the objects that you support in Twilight?  It can be just the list from
Twilight (with short descriptions), without the equivalents in all the 3
libraries.

I have to point out though that there seems to be a bug from what is shown
in the screenshot.  The titles of the windows don't match the radio buttons
on the right side.  Or just clicking one of those buttons doesn't trigger
the change and you have to click also on 'Run it!'?

Dan

news:mailman.4573.1097237841.5135.python-list at python.org...