Free hosting for Python open-source projects

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 20 09:07:00 EDT 2004

    Carlos> Thanks for the reply, and sorry to waste bandwidth. BTW,
    Carlos> your very own post is now #3 on my query. Fast to update
    Carlos> the index, isn't it?

Fast indeed, that's why I added the "or so" caveat..

I'm not too concerned about bandwidth, but I do like to spread the
word of how stupendously useful google groups can be, especially when
you provide google with some useful hints like limiting searches to
the python news groups and sorting by date.  The latter is especially
helpful when seeking book, package or hosting recommendation, which as
you note tend to change quickly.

JDH