Python Newbie

LutherRevisited lutherrevisited at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 18:14:02 EDT 2004

I thought I'd say if you're in school like I am, you're gonna get all the C++
you ever wanted and then some, maybe perl as well.  I know my school has a Perl
course as an elective and Perl is heavily used in the bioinformatics course.
But on the plus side, I've found Python to help a wonderful support group set
up, I've even had advice directly from the Python designer.  I can't think of
any other language where that has the remotest chance of happening.