Cookie question

Michael Foord fuzzyman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 08:59:12 EDT 2004

I could have titles this question 'Cookie monster' I suppose... but
that would have been very cheesy. Anyway, I'm experimenting with the
Cookie module. In the absence of needing anything more complex I've
been using the SimpleCookie class.

How do you set the 'expiry date' of a cookie ? The closest I can get
amounts to setting the 'expires' key of each entry as a morsel object.
I assume if any of the keys (morsels) don't have an expiry date then
the cookie will remain. *Also* what is the difference between the
value and the coded value of a morsel object ? The value doesn't
appear to show at all...

Regards,

Fuzzy

http://www.vooidspace.org.uk/atlantibots/pythonutils.html