Is there a "Large Scale Python Software Design" ?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Oct 22 19:03:02 EDT 2004

In article <1098414642.736428.8940 at f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
Jonathan  Ellis <jbellis at gmail.com> wrote:

>What is the biggest system you have built with python personally?  I'm
>happy to be proven wrong, but honestly, the most enthusiastic "testing
>solves all my problem" people I have seen haven't worked on anything
>"large" -- and my definition of large agrees with Alex's; over 100
>kloc, more than a handful of developers.

So you're saying that both attributes are necessary?  (We're essentially
three programmers, but the codebase seems to be on the order of 150kloc,
about 2/3 of which is Python and the rest is HTML templates.  I didn't
bother doing an exact check 'cause I'm in the middle of something else.)

WiFi is the SCSI of the 21st Century -- there are fundamental technical
reasons for sacrificing a goat.  (with no apologies to John Woods)