Is there a "Large Scale Python Software Design" ?

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at uci.edu
Tue Oct 19 13:40:50 EDT 2004

> Heh.  "Large" depends on a lot of things, particularly connectedness,
> but I really can't picture 10k being large under any circumstances.

Ok, so what is large?  How many orders of magnitude larger than 10k
lines does it take for a piece of software to be large?  And why should
you be the judge?

I'd let it slip to medium, but I wouldn't say that the project was small.
Small is something you can do in a weekend because you've been putting
it off.  Small is something a newb to the language can do in a week
while they are learning the language.

 - Josiah