Kerberos authentication w/ Python on Windows

Brian Beck exogen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 01:09:01 EDT 2004

After a bit of searching I haven't been able to find a definite resource
for Kerberos authentication from Python.  Any help would be appreciated.
  Here's what I've found...

[1] http://starship.python.net/crew/fdrake/manuals/krb5py/krb5py.html
     This looks all well and good, but the 'original software package'
referenced here doesn't work, and as far as I can tell, doesn't even
seem to exist (and I do have Handler).

[2] The best I could find in Zope appears to just get its result from
the UNIX/Linux krb5 command, which does all the heavy lifting.  This is
not available on Windows.

[3] http://pygss.sourceforge.net/
     I can't really tell if this is what I'm looking for.  It does
provide a way to interface with MIT's krb5, but it must be obtained
separately and compiled...

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
Brian Beck