ANN: GUI wrapper for pygtk, pyqt and wxpython

Bats nomail at no.way
Sat Oct 9 07:06:00 EDT 2004

Stelios Xanthakis had this to say:

> Maybe copy the wrap_*.py files into examples/
> and ./run2.py from in there?
>
> Regards,
>
> Stelios
It doesn't help.

I am sure its a problem on my system with two versions of Python installed.
I get all kinds of sh*t because of that.
Lemme know if you make sense of that error.

PS - Love the wrapper idea; high time it was done. I don't know much about
(read nothing) Curses, but could that not also sneak into the wrappers?

Cheers.
--
Bats
~..~