ANN: GUI wrapper for pygtk, pyqt and wxpython

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at furu.idi.ntnu.no
Fri Oct 15 05:52:17 EDT 2004

In article <ck8gkl$q0j$1 at ctb-nnrp2.saix.net>, Bats wrote:
>Stelios Xanthakis had this to say:
>
>> Maybe copy the wrap_*.py files into examples/
>> and ./run2.py from in there?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Stelios
>It doesn't help.
>
>I am sure its a problem on my system with two versions of Python installed.
>I get all kinds of sh*t because of that.
>Lemme know if you make sense of that error.
>
>PS - Love the wrapper idea; high time it was done. I don't know much about
>(read nothing) Curses, but could that not also sneak into the wrappers?

You might want to take a look at Anygui (anygui.sf.net). Not really
actively developed at the moment, but perhaps a source of inspiration.
It also has support for curses.

--
Magnus Lie Hetland       Fallen flower I see / Returning to its branch
http://hetland.org       Ah! a butterfly.           [Arakida Moritake]