How do you write this in python

Steven Rumbalski srumbalski at copper.net
Tue Oct 5 23:16:37 EDT 2004

Ali wrote:

> ok that looks close but can someone explain it to me section by section
> please?

Someone could, bu I have a better suggestion.  Go to python.org and pick a
tutorial that best fits your needs as a learner.  After you've put in the
groundwork, please come back and ask specific questions that show you are
grappling with learning python.  You will find the fine people in this
newsgroup very helpful when you learn to ask pointed questions that you
have already tried to answer for yourself.

--Steven Rumbalski