Free hosting for Python open-source projects

Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 07:31:59 EDT 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:45:55 -0400, Richard Blackwood
<richardblackwood at cloudthunder.com> wrote:
> Why do you require a mailing-list as part of the same service?

Well, it doesn't need to be part of the service, but I think it would
be more convenient if I could manage everything from a single service
interface -- pretty much like SourceForge used to work. My experience
with SF hasn't being good -- the main problem being the long delays on
CVS and mail, and on top of that, a very confusing interface. For now
I'm thinking about using Google Groups 2 (still beta) for it.

--
Carlos Ribeiro
Consultoria em Projetos
mail: carribeiro at gmail.com