operation with strings and numbers

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 03:17:44 EDT 2004

Hellas <hellas_74 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry but It doesn't exist

You probably mean your ISP (flashnet) doesn't carry it.  It's obviously
wrong for any Italian ISP to fail to carry the entire it.* official
hierarchy -- protest with them.  Meanwhile, you can use Google Groups or
other non-NNTP hacks to read and write on it.comp.lang.python -- or
freely join "Individual Net", see <http://www.individual.net/> for
registration (I've done that because I travel so much that getting news
from any given ISP is impractical -- I previously used cheap
newsguy.com, but individual.net is completely free, and free's better
than cheap).

Alex