python / mathematica

Jelle Feringa // EZCT / Amsterdam jelle.feringa at ezct.net
Tue Oct 5 11:20:13 EDT 2004

I'm curious to know whether there are people using Mathematica and Python in
conjunction.
I need to automate my workflow, and for this I intend to use Python. For
instance to be able to transfer data from Mathematica to modeling /
rendering softs such as Mental Ray or Maya.
I've been in touch with David Konderding, who developend the Python /
Mathlink package, which is not being developend anymore, but looks like an
option. But I'd like to know what my options are.

Cheers,

Jelle.