Need help locating Python Cookbook contributors

Jonathan Gennick jonathan at gennick.com
Fri Oct 22 18:20:27 EDT 2004

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:46:27 +0100, Michael Hoffman
<m.h.3.9.1.without.dots.at.cam.ac.uk at example.com> wrote:

>You really can't find Raymond Hettinger? ;-)

Well, I think I've found him now. Alex probably could have found him
easily enough. I, on the other hand, do not know the Python community
nearly so well as Alex does. Please feel free to enjoy a good laugh at
my expense whenever I ask for someone who is particularly well-known
and visable. In return, I promise not to ever ask for help locating
Guido ;-)

I must say though, chasing down all these permissions is certainly
helping me get a better sense of who's-who in the Python space.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick
Editor, O'Reilly Media
906.387.1698   mailto:jgennick at oreilly.com