WxHTML

LutherRevisited lutherrevisited at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 00:38:04 EDT 2004

I have a quick question, I've noticed that some pages display with unusual gaps
in them in a wxHTML window, and these pages don't contain anything unusual
javascript....etc.  Is the WxIEWINDOW or whatever it's called better for this?
Or is there something I can do to stop this from happening.  I've copied the
html code and ran it in Mozilla and IE and it shows fine.  I know that there
are limitations in what wxhtml can do, so is this just something I have to
accept when using it?