project

jerry wise jrrywise at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 14:19:16 EDT 2004

I have a project I am working on, and I was wondering if any of you would be willing to help. I am willing to pay obviously. I have a lot of audio files that I want to be able to put together end to end. I have about 100, and I want to able to pick about 10 at random and have the computer come up with every combination of those ten possible, and have them saved on my computer so I can play them back. E-mail me back if you think you can help. Thanks a lot.

jrrywise at yahoo.com