Day of Year Behaviour

Gerardo Herzig -Departamento de Proyectos Especiales e Internet- Facultad de Medicina gherzig at fmed.uba.ar
Fri Oct 1 16:13:41 EDT 2004

well, normalDate will help you here. I think normalDate is not in python
standart ditribution, but it is a pretty nice peace or work.

YEAR = 2004
DAY_OF_YEAR = 40
import normalDate
date = normalDate.ND('%s0101' % YEAR) + DAY_OF_YEAR
print date.formatUS()
-> '02/10/04'
normalDate have more methods (most of them are simple formateed prints)

Gerardo.

--
Gerardo Herzig
Departamento de Proyectos Especiales e Internet
Facultad de Medicina
U.B.A.