Easy web session module with Python?

Johnathan Doe johnathan_doeNOSPAMTHANKS at fastmail.com.au
Fri Oct 15 04:57:11 EDT 2004

Thanks guys for your replies!  That was really helpful.  Looks like I
need a bit more time to study everything available for Python.  You
know, I wonder why Python doesn't have more "native" web development
infrastructure like PHP.  I think (abviously so do zillions of others)
that Python is a beautiful and usable language, and I reckon that this
issue of some kind of standard web dev module is holding back its
popularity.  It could be at least a few orders of magnitude more popular
than PHP if it was heavy in web development infrastructure.

Cheers
Johnathan