How to start a new thread ?

Lad export at hope.cz
Sat Oct 23 05:26:23 EDT 2004

Jørgen Cederberg <jorgencederberg at hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<RB3ed.1721$Hf.1410 at news.get2net.dk>...
> Lad wrote:
> > export at hope.cz (Lad) wrote in message news:<81a41dd.0410202302.2e1d7e71 at posting.google.com>...
> >
> >>From running script I would like to start a new script in a new
> >>window.How can I do that from Python?
> >>Thanks for help
> >>LAD
> >

> > Nobody knows???
> > Lad
>
> It is very unclear what you want to do? If you are on a Windows PC you could do this:

> Regards
> Jorgen

Dear Jorgen,
Thank you for the idea but it does not work without problems.
Your solution with os.system like
os.system('start Script1.py')
os.system('start Script2.py')

works( without problems) if I start the main script from console.
Os.system opens a new console window and starts a child script in each
console window.
But
if I start the main script from a browser, and that is what I want,
like http://myserver/cgi-bin/ParentScript.py
the ParentScript.py does not open a new WEB BROWSER window but starts
a new CONSOLE window.
But I would like to open  each child script in a WEB BROWSER window
not in console window. How can I do that?
Thanks for help
Lad