Open Source License Question

Neil Hodgson nhodgson at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 27 09:09:51 EDT 2004

Istvan Albert:

> By the way Fuzzy, just release your software with your own
> licensing scheme. If you don't like any of the available OSI
> licenses then don't use them, as simple as that.

   Then you receive boring mails about what exactly your license means and
"why don't you change the license to something I know like the GPL"? License
questions must be the most boring part of running an OS project and I would
love to be able to just renounce copyright on my work but it no longer
appears possible.

   Neil