List rotation

David Vaughan David.Vaughan at Gifford.UK.com
Fri Oct 1 12:29:12 EDT 2004

Malcolm Clift wrote:
> Can I also ask you if you are writing a python music app?

No, I just put that together yesterday evening.  But if you're looking
for more
ideas or some collaboration, let me know - a music app sophisticated
enough to
have built-in transposition sounds like a fun project.

David

David Vaughan
Structural Analyst
GIFFORD AND PARTNERS LTD
Carlton House, Ringwood Road, Woodlands,
Southampton, SO40 7HT,  UNITED KINGDOM

Tel: +44 (0)23 8081 7500      Fax: +44 (0)23 8081 7600
Email: David.Vaughan at gifford.uk.com
Web:  http://www.gifford.uk.com
  _____

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may
be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.