Paid Research Project on Stackless 3.1

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Mon Oct 25 08:29:24 EDT 2004

Christian Tismer wrote:

> I would love to publish Stackless 3.1, of course.
> Also I know that there is some inherent bug in it.
> [..]
> I'm seeking for a person who would take the job to
> find the buglet. He would need to debug and
> nail down a commercial application, which I cannot
> make public. (S)He would need to sign an NDA with me.

Hopefully your customer does not read this news group...

> The success payment would be $500, minimum. If the problem
> shows up to be very hard (to some undefined definition
> of very hard, to be negotiated), it can be increased
> to $1000.
> [..]
> You need to
> be a real hardcore system hacker with many years of
> experience.
> [..]
> The cheapest complete solution wins. Hurry up :-)
 > [..]
> Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer at stackless.com>
> tismerysoft GmbH             :     Have a break! Take a ride on Python's
> Carmerstr. 2                 :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net/
> 10623 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/

I'm not sure about the exact daily rates for programmers in Berlin but I
would not expect many responses from really skilled people for taking over a
commercial project for such a low payment and additionally taking the risk
that there's no payment at all.

Ciao, Michael.