Embedding Python

Martin __NOSPAM at rogers.com__NOSPAM__
Sun Oct 3 20:28:46 EDT 2004

Dmitry Borisov wrote:
>>Greetings,
>>
>>I am new to python and wish to embed python in an 3D graphics
>>application to provide application automation. The high level goal is to
>>be able to drive my app from a script for batch job like behavior rather
>
> [snip]
>
> Martin,
> I would recommend looking at nebula device for that. Their 3D engine
> supports couple of different languages like Tcl/Tk, Lua and Python.
> http://www.radonlabs.de/
> Have fun,
> Dmitry/

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, the application I am working
on is is quite mature in its life-cycle and overhauling the core library
is not an alternative.

My question really boils down to:

   Can someone point me to a (minimal) example showing strategies for
application automation using Python. If the example involves a QT app
that would be a plus.

Thanks

Martin