Python Library Reference is tutorial, not reference

Michael Hoffman m.h.3.9.1.without.dots.at.cam.ac.uk at example.com
Sat Oct 16 13:37:49 EDT 2004

aurora wrote:

> Sometimes it is rather frustrated to use the Python Library Reference.

Personally, I like the current library reference, and wish it had more
example sections. They are usually the most helpful parts in my opinion.

> http://epydoc.sourceforge.net/stdlib/public/cgi.FieldStorage-class.html

Thanks for that link--seems very useful. If you like it so much, why
don't you just keep using that page? ;-) You could also submit a
documentation patch or RFE to get a link added to the python.org
documentation pages.
--
Michael Hoffman