Method Underscores? (and a 'solution')

Jeremy Bowers jerf at jerf.org
Fri Oct 22 00:52:10 EDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:35:06 -0500, John Roth wrote:

> "Jeremy Bowers" <jerf at jerf.org> wrote in message
> news:pan.2004.10.21.15.09.51.156298 at jerf.org...
>>
>> But what mystical language exists that uses less punctuation than Python?
>> I've tried to come up with it, and even the obscure ones I can come up
>> with use more.
>
> Forth. Postscript.

I guess I should have specified "general purpose". Yeah, of course you can
do anything in Forth, Postscript, or Applescript, but they aren't much
competition for Python.

(By which I mean they serve vastly differing uses; I've never used Forth
directly but I have done HP-48 programming and I liked it and I hear
there's a lot of similarities. Great calculator language. Of the ones
listed Forth is the closest to being a plausible app language, but it
would need more libraries.)