New to Python: Features

Neuruss luismg at gmx.net
Tue Oct 5 16:03:22 EDT 2004

> Indeed.  I did some checking and your email address had no
> hits in Google so I assumed you were a new person.  Even
> your domain is almost unknown to Google Groups except for
> a few recent posts from one other 'nym to comp.lang.python...

For God's sake... Cut the boy some slack!
I don't understand this kind of reactions. If some reader gets
"offended" by someone's post, why not just ignore him and go on with
our lives?
It's incredible the amount of time and text wasted to bash people just
because it sounds a little unpolite.
I myself suffered these type of attacks in previous posts, and even
though I struggled to appologize and make myself clear, it was like a
feast of spanish inquisitors...
What's the strange pleasure of dedicating typing time and energy in
punishing people just for being a little out of place?
A short phrase of warning should be enough, don't you think?