[OT] problems with css, moinmoin standalone and Firefox on Win32 was Re: webserverless Python Wiki Engines: do they exists?

Brian van den Broek bvande at po-box.mcgill.ca
Fri Oct 8 21:01:05 EDT 2004

Carlos Ribeiro said unto the world upon 2004-10-08 20:30:
> On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 19:54:03 -0400, Brian van den Broek
> <bvande at po-box.mcgill.ca> wrote:
>
>>Anything look obviously wrong? Mind if I had a peek at your moin_config.py?
>

> I'm really sorry, but íts not possible to me to check it *now*. I'll
> see if I can send to you in pvt some info, but no promises -- I'm
> really in a hurry now.

Hi Carlos,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the apology. You are being very
helpful to a 'doze user trying to emerge out of the thrall of Bill.

If you have the time later, I'd very much appreciate it. But if you
don't, well, it's *my* problem, not yours. I'm hardly in a position to
ask you for my money back :-)

Thanks for all your help,

Brian vdB