AI Mind (Was: Sound capture)

David Milne djomilne at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 22:34:45 EDT 2004

Yes I hear that the AI people after more than half a century have discovered
that doing Chess is "easy"and that tying your shoe laces, cutting a slice of
bread or picking a pretty flower is very very "hard".

A touch typer's skills "reside" in the fingers. On a practical level the
mind seems to have an intimite intertwining with the body at many levels.

Yea, I think that a project for a disembodied mind developed as a plug-in
for an uminded body has near zero prospects outside a very "toy world":-(

news:cjuesr$gjb$1 at scotsman.ed.ac.uk...