limitations of current logging package

Michael Hoffman m.h.3.9.1.without.dots.at.cam.ac.uk at example.com
Sat Oct 2 14:44:24 EDT 2004

Vinay Sajip wrote:
> The following documentation, which is in  CVS for Python and will be
> part of the next release, does give information for simple usage:
>
> http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel/lib/minimal-example.html

+1! I think that makes the example much less intimidating.

I don't understand why it is in the middle of the table of contents
instead of at the beginning or end. And personally I would take some of
the stuff off the module root page and put it on a subpage so the table
of contents can be seen immediately... but that is just me. <wink>

Thanks for this great module!
--
Michael Hoffman