request for feedback: pyfmf

Dan Perl danperl at rogers.com
Tue Oct 26 20:27:25 EDT 2004

pyfmf is a project I started a few months ago and that is registered with
sourceforge (http://pyfmf.sourceforge.net,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyfmf).  It consists of a framework for file
management, with a console based toolkit (zigo) and a graphical platform
(zago) based on the framework.  Both zigo and zago are still alpha releases,
addressed only to python enthusiasts.

I just released a new version of zigo and the first release of zago.  There
have been a few tens of downloads of previous releases of zigo (which is not
bad) but I never received any feedback (at least I didn't get any bad
feedback either).  I would like to hear what other people think about it.  I
am interested in comments on uses, design, coding or just simply whether you
think this is interesting and useful.  Please take a look at the home page
of the project: http://pyfmf.sourceforge.net.

Thanks,

Dan Perl